Our latest product, the telehandler lifting jib is designed for transporting and placing heavy loads such as beams or frames.
It has a 6-tonne working load limit and available in two different sizes to increase the forward reach: 600mm and 1400mm reach.
This machinery attachment is currently certified for lifting with JCB machinery only. It can be used on other machinery but it is not certified for lifting at this time. Please contact us if you would like further information on this.
For more information on the telehandler lifting jib please click here to visit our website.
Thursday, 19 April 2018
A general purpose bucket benefits from a lighter weight design over a 4 in 1 bucket thanks to it's simpler construction. This gives operators greater lifting capability with a greater option of bucket widths suitable for their machines lift capacity.
Suitable for grading, scraping, dozing dirt and spreading material the GP bucket is available for skid steer loaders.
Full range of sizes available from 1450mm to 2200mm.
Features & benefits of the new Digga GP bucket
- It's super low profile design gives the operator clear vision of the bucket edges
- A lightweight design offers a greater option of bucket widths suitable for the machines lifting capacity.
- Heavy duty wear strips across the front edge and bucket floor for added bucket life
- Convenient steps for added safety and easy access to the cab
- Optional bolt-on cutting edges to extend the lift of your bucket floor
- Design and manufactured in Australia from quality Australian materials by committed Australian workers.
For more information visit our website www.digga.com